Broken Bow Lake Fishing Guide Service | Trip Rates
Trip Rates | Broken Bow Lake - 4 Seasons Guide Service offers fully guided fishing trips on Broken Bow Lake, Pine Creek Lake and Hugo Lake in Oklahoma. If you are looking for a memorable and fun fishing experience in one of the most beautiful parts of Oklahoma, Jerry Walthall and his decades of fishing knowledge will ensure you have terrific day on the water. No experience or gear is needed to enjoy a fully-guided, fun for all ages fishing adventure.
Call today to book your trip (580) 306-8149.
1/2 DAY TRIP - $275
(5 hours, 2 people)
FULL DAY TRIP - $375
(8 hours, 2 people)
3RD PERSON TO ANY TRIP - Additional $100
Groups are welcome. Call us for details and rates on group trips or any rates for full day excursions are available upon request.
We accept cash, checks and money orders.
For any holiday, birthday or other occasion, gift certificate are available upon request. A great gift idea for any friend, colleague or family member who wants to have a memory of a lifetime!
Jerry Walthall and 4 Seasons Fishing Guide Service on Broken Bow Lake has designed his guided trips around creating a fun and memorable fishing experience for all ages. Jerry has been fishing Broken Bow Lake and the surrounding lakes for over 40 years and has been guiding for many years. Jerry prides himself on not only catching great fish, but also in teaching his clients the joy and techniques of successful fishing.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
Each guided trip comes fully furnished with quality fishing tackle and equipment to maximize your experience for whatever species you prefer. Jerry provides all of the following items for each trip:
- 2008 - 21' Ranger professional fishing boat with top of the line Lowrance fishing electronics
- All fishing rods, reels and tackle including both spinning and baitcasting reels (You are also welcome to bring any of your own fishing equipment that you like)
- Life jackets for all guests (Safety first)
- All lures, bait, nets and rigging required
- Fish cleaning service as requested
- Bottled water in cooler
- Camera for that big catch!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- Valid Oklahoma Fishing License
(You can purchase online here)
- Appropriate clothing for the conditions
- Any snacks or food you would like to bring (Cooler is available)